The 2018 summit offers opportunity for businesses and organizations in Ghana and abroad not only to sponsor the event but to build mutual partnership in these ways:
- To shape the summit agenda through high-level speaking opportunity and workshop presentations.
- Build brand and connect with Africa`s biggest population-the youth
- Create visibility and attract traffic to your business
- Exhibition spot to sell your business to complement your promotional targets
- Interact and receive feedbacks from existing and potential customers
- Contribute to the global efforts to promote the SDGs and enhance your business image as a private sector advocate of the SDGs.
- Network and interact with national government officials, policy makers, the media and the UN Family.
- Enjoy media coverage through social media platforms and traditional media outlets.
TARGET PARTICIPANTS AND PARTNERS
About 700 participants are expected from Ghana, Africa and beyond from broad categories of professionals and young people. The primary targets are young people between 15-35 years. Secondary targets include policy makers, development partners, national government officials, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), the UN Family and the private sector. Between 30-40 % of attendees will be international participants.
- Financial Support: Cash sponsorship is critical to meet the cost of registration, accommodation and travel of invited guests, speakers and indigenous groups.
- In-kind-Donation: In kind donations such as the following items are needed:
- Electronics and Gadgets: Computers, laptops, camera, photocopiers, projector,
- Food and beverages: Soft drinks, mineral water, biscuits, bread, fruits, fruit juice, coffee and tea.
- Design & Printing: Customized designs and printing of billboards, banners, leaflets, brochures, T-shirts, summit bags and name tags
- Toiletries: Soap, hand sanitizer, Tissue papers, towels etc.
- Awards: Award plagues, Certificates, Gift box, grants etc.
- Transportation: Buses for airport pickup and local delegates transportation.
Generally, companies and businesses will benefit from one or more of the following:
- Company Logo on homepage on summit website
- The logo and company name will be included on the banner of the summit
- Exclusive 10 minutes opportunity for one Senior-level Officer from your company to make an opening statement at the summit`s high-level opening ceremony with 700+ participants and Facebook live streaming
- Exclusive exhibition stall for promoting your products during the summit
- Exclusive single sided page for promotion of the company will be included in the summit programme.
- Social media promotion of your company reaching over 25,000 followers.
- Inclusion of logo in promotional email which will be sent to all the attendees of the summit.
- Recognition from podium event (Event live mention)
- Sponsor logo on all promo ads for the summit on air and online
- Signage at the event
- Tickets to staffs to attend the summit
- Other benefits could be discussed depending on the sponsor’s business structure.
To request more information and sponsorship package, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +233 2428 42833 or +233 206 077870